First ever Black Hole Picture

Could have used a better camera, it's not even in focus. No thought to artistic composition, and a bit of work in photoshop would reveal more of the detail. And if it was 26000 years ago, how come it's in colour? Colour pictures weren't invented until relatively recently

Unless they put a rabbits ears or a kitten face filter on it no **** will bother a fuck about it. I know I don’t.

Fucking space, vacuous and overrated.

Space intrigues me, it amazes me. But it also mashes my head and i cant get my head around most of it. Im just too thick i guess.

You’re heads too small to get around it. Don’t be so hard on yourself for fuck sake. No one’s is. Just rejoice that you are part of it, that’s a mathematical feat in itself. Trillions to one you’re even here and all you can think of is you pin sized bonce.

Some people.

Always makes me smile that when we look up we are seeing the past I wonder what’s there now?
That's a thought. There are billions and trillions and numbers too big to comprehend of stars and planets up there. Some believers in God, not me, are convinced that human beings on earth are the only life form in the known universe. I find that quite arrogant considering the sheer size of eternity. It must mean that someone or something is now seeing earth 26000 years from now, I wonder what they can see?

Now that has screwed my brains I'll try and get some sleep. Night all.

That's a thought. There are billions and trillions and numbers too big to comprehend of stars and planets up there. Some believers in God, not me, are convinced that human beings on earth are the only life form in the known universe. I find that quite arrogant considering the sheer size of eternity. It must mean that someone or something is now seeing earth 26000 years from now, I wonder what they can see?

Now that has screwed my brains I'll try and get some sleep. Night all.

“It must mean that someone or something is now seeing earth 26000 years from now, I wonder what they can see?”

Probably May trying to get parliament to agree her Brexit deal.

parallel universe?,so last night we won and lost and drew, but we happen to be in the universe that lost, on a serious note their are some great videos on you tube about this but i do have difficulty staying focused and taking the info in sometimes i just cant process it
So does that mean that somewhere there's even a parallel universe where Liverpool have won the Premier League?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.