First ever Black Hole Picture

It was not “photographed.”

It was a collection of radio signals put through algorithms to produce an image.

What does my head is the infinity of it all. Just cant get my head around there being no end, I mean if there was an edge of space, like a wall of sorts...whats on the other side of that wall? Messes my mind up thinking it goes on and on and on and on and on and on.......
Yep, there was some scientist on Sky yesterday, bascially saying there's more Earth like planets than grains of sands on our beaches.

It was not “photographed.”

It was a collection of radio signals put through algorithms to produce an image.
Moot point that. I can envisage a device which receives a collection of electromagnetic radiation signals and processes that information to produce an image.

I have a name for my new invention! A "camera"!

Although the one I am imagining is tbf slightly more portable.

Not moot at all.

It did not receive any optical signals at all and they had to fanny around with algorithms until the computers produced the image they expected.

Scientific method not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.