whats wrong with us????

If you’d been the one who’d spotted Hoddle in the grips of cardiac arrest - we’d of all helped and raised the alarm but just for a second you’d have all thought twice. He’s a horrible human being.

What a brain-dead post. He may be a bit of an oddball, a bit of a dick even, but a horrible human being?

If you’d been the one who’d spotted Hoddle in the grips of cardiac arrest - we’d of all helped and raised the alarm but just for a second you’d have all thought twice. He’s a horrible human being.
A second? Only twice?

I might have “tried” to help, but claimed a disability that rendered me incapable...and one more piece of karma in the world would have evened itself out.

However, I do reserve the right to defend his language, as noted in the other thread on freedom of speech, but he has to accept the responsibility for the feelings it elicits.

The AMAZING thing is, some people don't like football. What's that all about? They'll never experience the pure joy and adrenaline rush of an Agueroooooooo or Dickov moment. Life can't replicate anything that football can. Not joy anyway. Only sadness. Long live football!

The AMAZING thing is, some people don't like football. What's that all about? They'll never experience the pure joy and adrenaline rush of an Agueroooooooo or Dickov moment. Life can't replicate anything that football can. Not joy anyway. Only sadness. Long live football!
Oh, I don't know; I've had a few Agueroooooooo style moments away from football. There was this girl who.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.