Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue I have is Sane not starting, as others have mentioned. If we need a goal he should come off the bench immediately. He will be useful against tired legs.

Surprised Mendy is fit enough start this game but think this game will suit him as I don't think Spurs will be very adventurous. I think Gundogan is a better choice then Fern (even if he's fit) for this game just because I don't think Spurs will press much and he's better offensively.

Feel so comfortable with Vinny starting. He always turns up for these games. Have a feeling he'll score on a corner.

Rather have the attackers there if we're chasing a goal. Stones or Laporte can always drop into a fullback position.

True, and we can always go three at the back, but I just like to have the extra insurance of s a fullback, and Danilo can add a little more muscle in midfield as well.

Come on city!!!! This is going to be epic....quite like the idea of Sane coming on with 20 minutes to go to seal it 4-1.

In Pep we trust....let’s get behind the lads tonight and turn the Etihad into a cacophony of noise!!!!

Will join the chorus in hating Sane not starting. I can’t know what goes on behind the scenes but I think we are better when he plays.

I think we're more balanced with Sane and Sterling and can stretch the opposition better. Bernardo on the right and Sterling on the left just means them cutting in pretty much every time into a no doubt congested area. Let's hope it works anyway.

I’ll also join the Sane should be starting brigade. I’d easily pick him ahead of D Silva on current form. Sane on left and Sterling on right for me any day of the week. I think Bernardo is wasted on the wing.

Last edited:

I hope that's just bullshit; media trying to stir up trouble.

@twosips taking it up with the poster of the original video — that poster’s responses seem to indicate this was very much just trolling.

Another poster stepped in to say this, which Steven retweeted for emphasise. The troll was having none of this rational explanation, though, of course.

I always prefer Sane and Sterling starting. I also would have started Stones over Kompany (assuming he's fully fit). Hope Aguero is 100% too - didn't look it on Sunday. Spurs to me are a better team without Kane so we better be on our mettle at the back. Should be an exciting night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.