United (A) Post Match Thread

A big, blue dagger in the dippers' collective heart. The ****s will be fucking sick to the stomach after that.

Fucking beautiful.
We are worrying about our fixtures being tricky, but they would be in despair at us just not dropping points.

And now they are the ones with a more busy, twice a week schedule. Playing a fully rested Newcastle with just two days break or Wolves on the last day will not be easy.

I seriously might have to give up this football malarkey. My poor old ageing heart has had enough. Even with five minutes left I was screaming my head off and wanting something nasty to be inflicted on ‘shaw,’ and I’m really not that sort of person. Thank fuq it’s over! So, so proud.

Bernie MotM again , Silva in the 2nd half controlled the play without delivering the final n
ball but sorry but Walker was pants I thought. Check out 59 mins he misplaces a pass ,loses his man and stands around as they almost score. Plenty of other brain farts.

I thought Walker was very good..one misplaced clearance and he's pants..nah sorry mate he had a good game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.