João Félix

Sadly, I think we are in for Felix to replace Leroy. Someone would have to leave. These Felix whispers are getting louder and louder it seems.
I can't see this as Felix is not a winger but plays more in the middle as a second striker. I suspect more likely to replace Jesus or possibly play as a false 9.

i dont know why anyone thinks this means sane is leaving.....plays two completely different positions

after yesterday i dont think sane will be leaving. felix would be an excellent pep player. false 9, winger, attacking mid all in one. looks far from finished but can see him fitting well. better than brahim or sancho

Definitely a false 9 kind of striker, in our system especially, he isn't suited to the wings.

With Aguero and Jesus though there is no room, and Aguero isn't leaving anytime soon, I think this is why we are looking at Bruno, with David and Gundogan more likely to leave first than Aguero.

after yesterday i dont think sane will be leaving. felix would be an excellent pep player. false 9, winger, attacking mid all in one. looks far from finished but can see him fitting well. better than brahim or sancho

Of course he is not better than Sancho.

And once Brahim given proper chance, we can judge him.

Of course he is not better than Sancho.

And once Brahim given proper chance, we can judge him.
Better fit is what I meant. Which is also just an opinion. Sancho would've done well but with mahrez sterling sane, think he made the right move. Big fan of brahim as well. Though he has yet to show what felix currently is.

I would imagine it's Wee Dave who will be the player most likely to lose game time should we sign this kid or Fernandes.

Mahrez would also suffer, of course, but he is not doing enough currently, to even merit coming into an argument as an alternative. He'l just have to put up with whatever happens.

If we are looking at this lad or Fernandes, then if we did get one, they would have to play regularly.

Neither really replace Gundogan in the squad, as his job is he he sometimes replaces DS or sits in for Fernandinho.

Surely it's DS attacking mid position under threat from either of these, plus Foden, who has to play more also ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.