João Félix

Many people would have said 166m for mbappe was too much when psg signed him and look at him now. we should take no risks and pay the 103m release clause, generational talents dont come cheap and this is a player we cant afford to miss out on.

We absolutely can afford to miss out on him. He looks like a talent and it will be great to snap him up but that's as far as it goes IMO.

I would rather spend 100m on Sancho instead of Felix, unless we sign him to replace Sergio.

Thanks.

Felix would be great, but I still don't see how him + Mahrez + Sané + Jesus can all be at the club. If we get him I think it's because we've pulled the plug on Mahrez or Jesus/Sané demand to leave for game time. And I'd be pretty sad to see Sané or Gabby leave.
Me too. And as much as I want to defend him as he is the new boo boy, I'd be praying it's Mahrez who goes. But if I'm being honest, it looks more like it will be Sane who leaves. The thought of that saddens me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.