Jadon Sancho

Let us just accept that his departure was a loss, and he is clearly a class player.

Though Pep rightly has a strong reputation as a developer of young players, ultimately the club suffered because of a perception built up over the past decade that we are poor at giving youth players a chance - partly based on reality, partly due to playing in a league which is so competitive and physical and also media bias in inflating anything that could be construed as negative for City.

Hopefully with Foden, Zinchenko and ideally 2-3 more over the next years, that perception will change and we won't lose the next Sancho.

25 goals and assists a £100m price tag and an England International - None of which he would have had at City makes it fairly easy to judge his move.

He's playing in an inferior league for an inferior team. Has no medals to show for it.

Even if he gets a move it's still likely he'll move to an inferior team.

I reckon there is so very, very much more to being a successful member of a Pep squad than just being superb on the pitch.

Given we will never be able to offer all our acadamy stars places in the City first team, the powers that be have to choose the lads that they believe have the necessary other attributes that will make them fit into the plan.

I don't think Jadon wanted to fit in.

I do think Phil Foden does.

JJ

He's playing in an inferior league for an inferior team. Has no medals to show for it.

Even if he gets a move it's still likely he'll move to an inferior team.

Are you fucking desperate with this win medals??????? And stop comparing him with FOden they also play dif roles... Fuck me the shit sancho get on here for having the balls to move to an INFERIOR team to PLAY îs just sickening...

The decision of Sancho should be applauded and respected. It would have been easy for him to have resigned for us, but he backed his talent and not only that, he moved to another country, with a new language to learn and different culture.
He has had an incredible season in Germany and he has proved his decision to leave us was 100% correct, total respect to the guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.