Jadon Sancho

I doubt we have a buy back because (correct me if I’m wrong) I though he left at the end of his contract rather than an actual transfer? Therefore there won’t be any clauses to be activated all that we’ll receive is the initial training fee

Dortmund signed him for £8 million, it was an actual transfer.

I know this has been debated to death but after seeing him again today should we try to buy him for a “fair price” (no idea what that’d be - 60m+?) simply because he is English and decent? And Let Dortmund keep him on loan until David Silva leaves?

I'm fairly certain he wouldn't want to return at this present time as he still wouldn't receive the game time he craves or deserves.

Even if he did,we have no deal in place that would see us pay anything less than his full market value.....and that would all but wipe out the potential Sane fee.

If he has another good season someone will pay over 100m for him next summer a team like chelsea might buy him after there ban.

Hope he makes it. The others before him haven’t yet.

Id love to think that our academy will suffice eventually.

We have quite few who will make it in my opinion its if these young players are patient enough to ease them selves into the team I feel Foden will be 20/21 where he will be a “regular”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.