Premier League Games 26/27/28 April

WTF is he going on about...
RatBoy.jpg

What if Chelsea get top 4 and they win the Europa?
Would a place go to 5th?

Full rules are here https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFile.../Regulations/02/55/82/79/2558279_DOWNLOAD.pdf not the most scintillating or enlightening read - but I think it is saying that if Europa League winner finishes in top 4 - then just the normal 4 will qualify for CL. If Europa League winner finishes outside top 4 then there are 5 entries - and one less in EL. Gets more interesting if Tottenham win CL and Chelsea/Arsenal win EL but finish 5&6 in league - as team finishing 4 gets moved to EL.

Feeling quite sorry for DDG a few errors and you’re public enemy number 1. After all he’s given to that club the disrespect is quite remarkable. His confidence is shot now

I’m just annoyed at the treatment of him to be honest
Have no sympathy for him after how Hart was treated by the media, multiple golden glove winner, clearly the best keeper in the league for several years but he was constantly derided and undermined to push up De Gea..

Joe suffered far more from intentional disrespect and having his confidence undermined, probably a big reason why he declined so suddenly, while De Gea was simultaneously hyped for making even standard, basic saves.

Agreed. I remember the derby last year when Young cut Aguero in half and no penalty. Plus he gives us fuck all.on the whole every time.
Don't forget the Derby where he put 4 mins on and somehow stretched it to 7 mins 54 seconds to enable Micheal Owen to get the winner.......never trusted the c##t since !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.