Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously I'd prefer they lose to Newcastle and we win the title against Leicester but if you could guarantee that we'll be champions then the ideal scenario for me would be for Liverpool to smash Newcastle and Wolves and overtake our goal difference whilst in both of our games, we go 2-0 up before half-time and then just stroll the second half and see out the game without breaking a sweat. Can you imagine how infuriating that would be.

Nope I’m happy with the winning it v Leicester, then Rodgers can say even I had a chance of winning the title on the last fixture.

Goals on Sunday.

Teddy Sheringham said John Barnes was talking to him about what a great achievement it would be if Liverpool finished second behind City.

He then went on to say he told Barnes it wouldn’t be a great achievement as finishing 2nd means Liverpool didn’t win the title and the trophy. And nobody remembers the team that finished 2nd in the league.

Another ex-Liverpool player trying to make out 2nd is the new 1st.

They really are the weirdest bunch of ex-players and football fans in the World.

Nope I’m happy with the winning it v Leicester, then Rodgers can say even I had a chance of winning the title on the last fixture.

Exactly.

If by some miracle Newcastle beat Liverpool, and we beat Leicester, we will be Champions at home in-front of our fans. And we can all relax and enjoy the Brighton game. Sadly I can’t see Newcastle beating Liverpool. And Leicester will probably be another nail biter.

seems like everybody is saying Newcastle is our last hope. Wolves would love to make it into the Europa and are very capable of a last day upset

Wolves have got it in them to at least draw with the bin dippers, the fat waiter isn't going to do us any favours.

Drink it in blues:

Just fucking typical..
11mm when we played them..
And now the Jammy c*nts score with the ball just millimeteres over the line.. fucking cheating bastards.. Fuck off you corrupt c*nts.. just fuck right off.. bastards..
sno.gif
sno.gif
sno.gif
sno.gif
sno.gif
sno.gif
sno.gif
sno.gif
sno.gif
sno.gif
sno.gif
sno.gif
sno.gif
Fuccckkkkkmk offffffffffffff
Is he having his Falling Down moment?

Goals on Sunday.

Teddy Sheringham said John Barnes was talking to him about what a great achievement it would be if Liverpool finished second behind City.

He then went on to say he told Barnes it wouldn’t be a great achievement as finishing 2nd means Liverpool didn’t win the title and the trophy. And nobody remembers the team that finished 2nd in the league.

Another ex-Liverpool player trying to make out 2nd is the new 1st.

They really are the weirdest bunch of ex-players and football fans in the World.

When you hear them say this, it’s not them admitting they could blow it cos they’re not like us, not winning it doesn’t enter their head. It’s to prove that winning is extra special, 2nd would have been great but 1st is an ever greater achievement & proof that they are a special club & it’s the greatest achievement ever, surpassing 100 points, invincibles,Leicester, Raggy treble winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.