Bet advice

Joking apart,that's a good win for you,but let them off for £54 with 2 mins stoppage left,seems an unfair cash out that to me,but still a good win,fair play.

Joking apart,that's a good win for you,but let them off for £54 with 2 mins stoppage left,seems an unfair cash out that to me,but still a good win,fair play.

I reckon it’s unfair too. They should honour the bet at full odds if you’ve got the bottle to go so far.

If I’d have been able to watch the game at home on the dodgy box I’d have had more chance of letting it go all the way as I’d have been able to see how the game was going.

However, watching it via bet365 virtual pitch thing and seeing ‘dangerous attack’ made me press the panic button.

Happy to settle for what I won though and that’s 3 nights in London for the FA Cup final paid for.

I reckon it’s unfair too. They should honour the bet at full odds if you’ve got the bottle to go so far.

If I’d have been able to watch the game at home on the dodgy box I’d have had more chance of letting it go all the way as I’d have been able to see how the game was going.

However, watching it via bet365 virtual pitch thing and seeing ‘dangerous attack’ made me press the panic button.

Happy to settle for what I won though and that’s 3 nights in London for the FA Cup final paid for.

Yea,done it far too many times myself,watching 365,has worked for me on a few occasions luckily,(cashing out before end),but has worked against me as well,but when I saw your thread early yesterday I was keeping my fingers crossed for you,even though we didn't know you had let it ride !!

I still feel though that you have let them off the bastards ! £54 is another round in London !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.