Bet advice

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
seeking a little bit of advice for a bet I’m on to win. I’ve put a fiver on 4 draws, 3 of which have come in and if the 4th comes in I’ll win £788. The cash out value is £191.

The last game is Monday night, Real Betis v espanyol.

I’m thinking that the best option is to let it ride, at least until half time on Monday and see where I am.

What do you reckon?

seeking a little bit of advice for a bet I’m on to win. I’ve put a fiver on 4 draws, 3 of which have come in and if the 4th comes in I’ll win £788. The cash out value is £191.

The last game is Monday night, Real Betis v espanyol.

I’m thinking that the best option is to let it ride, at least until half time on Monday and see where I am.

What do you reckon?

I never cash out. The way I look at it, I put the bet on hoping and I'm not going to change my mind halfway there.
Plus I'm a greedy fucker.

I cashed out today on a four fold; £222 if it came in, cashed out at £216 in stoppage time of the last game, too many hauntingly late goals this season in matches with a vested interest! Although I was shocked it was that high even at that time.

That cash out though seems low even for a notoriously stingy system. I'd hold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.