Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the tickets in block 112 but was then told that there were no seats available on the coaches. Surely the club and Thomas Cook could talk to each other and prevent this.
That's pretty ridiculous really, and the trains are not going to Euston either, due to engineering works, so if booking the train go to Brum and use the Chiltern Line.

See the women got a win in their last home game of the season (watching on my phone while watch the men in the pub) pitty to many daft draws cost them this season, and let Arsenal in to win the league . Still a cup final next and the Super League Cup already won , so not to bad a season .
Why were you watching men in a pub?

Seriously ? How have they sold the tickets ? Because we only seem to have to have had 2 blocks, and last time I looked we hadn't sold all of those (and the ever so helpful ticket website doesn't even recognise there is a cup final any more).

I was a little staggered that they'd sold so many, but I think they have the gals, and a few fellahs, coming from all over the towns, shires and footballing backwoods to have a day out at Wembers and they might not have any allegiance with the two protagonists.

I was a little staggered that they'd sold so many, but I think they have the gals, and a few fellahs, coming from all over the towns, shires and footballing backwoods to have a day out at Wembers and they might not have any allegiance with the two protagonists.
Fair enough, I suppose on general sale, West Ham seem to have sold a fair number.

I guess its a chance to impress a new generation for both clubs, glad I've got a ticket in the City section though.

Fair enough, I suppose on general sale, West Ham seem to have sold a fair number.

I guess its a chance to impress a new generation for both clubs, glad I've got a ticket in the City section though.

We went down for the last Wembley game and I think there were 30k. Had a great day. Like you say it was mostly families and groups from girls clubs. Certainly less crowded and stressful than the Stoke & Wigan men’s game. Would have loved to have gone today but the FA’s organisational skills and trains being off means its a no - that and also driving down for Watford!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.