Game of Thrones (season 8)

So Jon/Aegon was the hero after all willing to sacrifice himself being ice dragon flayed so arya could get past it gaurding the godswood entrance.

The goooo go go theory seems to me to be correct

So Jon/Aegon was the hero after all willing to sacrifice himself being ice dragon flayed so arya could get past it gaurding the godswood entrance.

not unless it took her 30 minutes to get across the courtyard. It's clutching at straws I'm afraid.

If they really meant that, they would have made it clear.

The amount of post-rationalisation / fan theorising that's around these days is a great testament to how the show has fired our imaginations and expectations in the first place, but on the other hand.... it's pretty clear to me that us constantly coming up with more than we are given is actually the result of the drop off in writing.

Or people could just give Arya the credit. It's not as if she hasn't spent the entire series training as an assassin, after all.

How did Jon know she was going to take him out, when she didn't even know herself until Melisandre asked her what do we say to the god of death?

How did Jon know she was going to take him out, when she didn't even know herself until Melisandre asked her what do we say to the god of death?

I am not say this was whatt of happened, just posting the theory out there that his stood and faced Viscereon to distract it from Arya.
He may not have, and we probbably won't know unless it'a confirmed.

As for how would Jon know she was gonna take him out, Arya and Jon have a connection we have seen since S1 Ep1 and if he saw her racing across (there is a glance to his left atone point) and we must assume during the time prior he will know of her skills at fighting and ruthlessness at killing (little finger) .

For me the win is all on Arya and he is just another factor like milesandre in her achieving her victory.

Also think people have overlooked those months being blind when some were questioning how she could move so stealthly and quickly in the ice storms darkness.

Everything she has done since the start has prepared her for this

I am not say this was whatt of happened, just posting the theory out there that his stood and faced Viscereon to distract it from Arya.
He may not have, and we probbably won't know unless it'a confirmed.

As for how would Jon know she was gonna take him out, Arya and Jon have a connection we have seen since S1 Ep1 and if he saw her racing across (there is a glance to his left atone point) and we must assume during the time prior he will know of her skills at fighting and ruthlessness at killing (little finger) .

For me the win is all on Arya and he is just another factor like milesandre in her achieving her victory.

Also think people have overlooked those months being blind when some were questioning how she could move so stealthly and quickly in the ice storms darkness.

Everything she has done since the start has prepared her for this
Some were saying Jon was shouting “Come on” to distract the dragon, I thought he was just screaming at it as he’d effectively given up getting past it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.