Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be talk that Mahrez may play ahead of Leroy because he’s a ‘safer’ option re ball retention.

I hope that’s not the case. We need to play positively and, imo, go for it.

Talk from where ?

Be amazed if he's anywhere near the starting lineup

Seems to be talk that Mahrez may play ahead of Leroy because he’s a ‘safer’ option re ball retention.

I hope that’s not the case. We need to play positively and, imo, go for it.

Neither will start, he'll go with Ferna, Gundog and Silva in midfield, Bernardo, Raz and Serg up front.

That's what's worrying me about tonight. I can't help thinking there is a cheeky little sending off for one of our players in the offing. Lots of early yellow cards. Leicester allow to cripple our players with impunity. It's not as if the officials haven't been blatant in their partiality recently.

Leicester won’t get the ball.

We will be that hot tonight, the referee will be able to do fuck all to hurt us.

These are fucking getting it.

Any way you look at this game then we are much the better side and should win but as we all know, upsets can happen & do every weekend.
I've thought for some time that we'd win every game to become Champions but this game is giving me the shits.
By tonight i'll be a bundle of nerves and not good company at all, like pretty much every other supporter of Manchester City.
The typical City tag is long gone but for older fans like me, it still feels very real ffs.
City 3 Leicester 1

I’m almost certain he’ll get booked!

"Kompany + Vardy + Dean" might be tempting fate?

Although I see that Leicester themselves are prone to a red card - they've had 5 this season, which is also the average number of cards Dean hands out each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.