Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany seems to be a booking waiting to happen unfortunately, we can't afford kompany being booked in the first 15 minutes.

How about maybe Fernandinho at the back????

Good post, but.....personally I think this is our toughest ask of the run in. They're currently the 3rd best team in the Prem on form, they have some serious pace (Vardy, Barnes, Grey), they've got a Europa League spot to play for, and in Madison and Tielemans sufficient technique to feed and support Vardy, plus it's D-Day, and I imagine the crowd's nerves will be on full display should we fail to break them down early doors. Yeh, we should win, but I'm expecting a very difficult evening
Lol. Every game has been our hardest out of the last 12 games if you read this forum and the press.

Already been on the toilette 3 times this morning absolute bricking it. We haven’t had a comprehensive win for a while probably due to the amount of games in quick succession but come on tonight’s the night to banish our nerves.
I’m still reeling from them stuffy scousers the other night I was at a festival in Liverpool and was trying to avoid the score after it became 2-2. Huge cheer erupted and my heart sank.

Quicker movement of the ball when we regain possession is a MUST.
We have to keep the ball on the floor and have Razza, Bernardo and Leroy RUNNING at them.
If they decide to defend deep (more than likely) we HAVE to take our chances. Teams have now figured out how to shut out the space we need, we do create chances but need to be more clinical and not so wasteful. We don’t always have to get into the 6 yard box to score.
We have more than enough to win this game if we go about it the right way, if we get sucked into a fight, I fear we will see some of the worst officiating ever in the PL.

If we get an early goal or possibly 2, we can just make them chase the ball and employ some professional game management.
3-1

Seems to be talk that Mahrez may play ahead of Leroy because he’s a ‘safer’ option re ball retention.

I hope that’s not the case. We need to play positively and, imo, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.