Did You Shout At Kompany Not To Shoot?

I looked away from the screen thinking there was no way he was going to score. Looked back and saw Sané celebrating and had no idea what had happened.

I shouted “don’t fucking sh.....” then didn’t say anything or make a sound for about a minute.
Almost the same. When he feigned to shoot I said “Not from there Vinny” and then made no sound as he smashed it in. Just calmly hugged my 18 year old lad for 30 seconds or so before asking “What did I just see?”

I got a goal alert on my phone which was 23 seconds ahead. I was wondering why there was no corner as I was expecting a headed goal.

Then when he got the ball I was thinking there's going to be a huge deflection........ then..... I came!

i had just put down my pint when i saw the big fella pick up the pass from eric, and i shouted "hit it Vinny, right foot with fading convex bend rising into the top corner of the top right hand corner giving the keeper no chance, then run off to the corner flag and sit down and celebrate"

and to be fair to the lad, he did!!

I said to the kid sat next to me ‘we need a Kompany moment tonight’.

5 minutes later we got one.

What a fucking goal.

Given the context, quite possibly the goal of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.