Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something very weird in the air this season.
I'm resigning myself to a dipper double.
Hope the team don't - but it's the only way I can cope.

somewhat agreed, how the hell can a team that dives and all the rest of their bullcrap be so blessed?
we will win our game though.

Last edited:
I’m going with the following:

Ederson
Walker Kompany Laporte Zinchenko
Silva Gundogan Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane

Although Sane does seem out of favour so if there’s a chance of Dinho or KDB being ready fitness-wise then reckon they are in for him.

Barfelona, man what a gag job, can't believe scousers still on for a dream double. we must beat brighton, must must must.
it will still piss me off if we win the domestic treble(or quad actually, the shield) when liverpool will get all the attention and praise of best team for winning the CL
which they will win now.
If we get the domestic treble I couldn’t care less if Liverpool win the cl. No one has ever won the English domestic treble. No one. We would be the only team ever. We would have something no one else has done. I’d fucking love it. And winning a knockout competition they’ve already lost in 4 times wouldn’t come anywhere close.

Don't give a fuck about Liverpool, or any other team other then City. Good on them for the comeback and if they manage to win the CL...unfortunately we're out of that competition so it's out of sight, out of mind for me. Liverpool can win whatever they want, as long as it doesn't come at our expense.

Let's just beat Brighton. Others can debate which trophy is more important or glorious. I don't care. I want the league right now. Take care of business this weekend, that's all that matters. We control our own destiny.

I’m going with the following:

Ederson
Walker Kompany Laporte Zinchenko
Silva Gundogan Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane

Although Sane does seem out of favour so if there’s a chance of Dinho or KDB being ready fitness-wise then reckon they are in for him.

I think this is best, because d Silva is that much better when he has Leroy to ply with. Problem is if dinho is good to go, then pep will almost certainly play him (makes sense), but still (it seems) insist on keeping gundo and both silvas, which means Leroy goes.

And I get why he does that but still think we’re more dangerous with Leroy on...so I’d drop gundo (preferred drop for me) or Dave (I know). But he wouldn’t.

Leroy is a vastly underrated crosser of the ball...think he doesn’t get credit for his work in tight spaces...oh and he’s a lethal finisher, which we may need.

We are under more pressure now, cant let them win that title and have a chance for double with cl(pretty sure they will win it this time) lets play our best football of the season and win it with style

Liverpool beating Barcelona makes no difference to anything, city need to be Brighton on Sunday as before. It's not in Liverpool's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.