Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say that Ajax get to the final, they'll present sterner opposition than Barca. Sickening that we're the best team in Europe and can't demonstrate that in a Ch L semi and final.

The CL is just a difficult knock out competition. A few things dun go your way and it's over. We just need to concentrate on the league now. If we come so far and lose that, it's going to be a real downer not to mention the Fecking dippers potentially winning the double.

On the bright side if we win, it's gonna be real sweet knowing that we denied them the trophy they really want arguably. Sure the CL trophy is wonderful but they havent won the PL in ages. I think they would rather the PL title given a choice of the two. And to not win it after amassing 90 over points will be funny lol

Earlier in the season we got into teams' heads. We had 'em in the mindset of attack us and we destroy 'em in the space - so they sat back to avoid heavier defeats. Personally, I prefer it when teams have a go at us - suits us perfectly.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Laporte
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

Honestly, do you think there’s even a one in a million chance that Pep will drop Dave and play Sané given the last few weeks? Bizarre.

Barfelona, man what a gag job, can't believe scousers still on for a dream double. we must beat brighton, must must must.
it will still piss me off if we win the domestic treble(or quad actually, the shield) when liverpool will get all the attention and praise of best team for winning the CL
which they will win now.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Laporte
Zinchenko
Gundo
D. Silva
B. Silva
Sterling
Gaby
Aguero

i like this.
tall, experienced and steady at the back.
up front we are fast for going forward and closing down, good on the ball for possession, with multiple scoring threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.