Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they are 100% fit we'd be mad to try put them into a team full of momentum and clean sheets right now.

No guarantee they wouldn't be off the pace.
Would love to have KDB back though even of he's not 100% fit, Even if it's as a substitute.
He gives us another dimension, The likes of looking for a goal Monday night we were probing but struggling to find a way through, KDB can pick a through ball or delivery that can unlock a side.

Can't stop thinking about how long it took us to get the winner there last season. Hope we can do it a bit quicker this time. They defended for their lives even though they had nothing to play for, don't want a repeat of that. Just do it early please boys

We played them the opening game of the season! Are you thinking of Southampton?

This.

Delph's ability to dictate play is needed in this one.
Thexfiles.jpg

Would love to have KDB back though even of he's not 100% fit, Even if it's as a substitute.
He gives us another dimension, The likes of looking for a goal Monday night we were probing but struggling to find a way through, KDB can pick a through ball or delivery that can unlock a side.

Sub, absolutely. But I wouldn't start either.

Keep the momentum going!

Only change Pep will/could make is Sanè for Foden with Bernardo going into midfield?
Would you start Leroy?
I thought Foden struggled the other night against a very quick and physical Leicester midfield. Watching it again, he gives us energy out of possession to press and Brighton's midfield isn't as good as Leicester's. I think he will keep his place unless Fernandinho is fit.

Only change Pep will/could make is Sanè for Foden with Bernardo going into midfield?
Would you start Leroy?

I still maintain he's our best player so I'd start him in every game!

As good as our other players are, like Raz and Bernardo, the opposition completely abandons tactics to counter Leroy and suddenly you find them camped out deep and wide, allowing the rest of the team to have a field day with the space. They don't do this with Raz and Bernardo because they don't try run in behind them wide as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.