Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Pep is going to fucking let them know how important it's going to be to play fast and stop that slow build up play Laporte is having a trade on. We need to score a goal fast and don't give them any momentum to even considering attacking our goal. We really need to win the league. I sincerely hope the players approach this as their champions League final. No bullshitting, no slow build ups, and passing back all the time. Just a storm of pressure, chances, and attacking display.
How on earth have we scored the most goals in an English season, attained the most points over two seasons and be on the brink of winning the first every clean sweep of the domestic trophies without any understanding of importance, slow build ups and passing back all the time.

Just think how brilliant we could be if we sorted out how poor we are.

Interesting article on referee bias at: https://footballisfixed.blogspot.com/2019/04/lizards-lacertae-liverpool-thread.html?m=1
It mentions
"...Without referee bias, City would have sealed the title at Old Trafford.."

"...Massive insider positions exist on Liverpool stealing the league..." "A lot rides on their (Oliver and Tierney's) 'performance'

"...Michael Oliver has the most explaining to do as his input is biased to statistically significant levels across the systemic corruptions outlined above..."

Some people dismiss this site but a few of us know better than to do that.

He was all over Leicester's title win and exposed the match fixing around Blackburn and the relationship between Steve Kean, his agent and ref Jon Moss.

How on earth have we scored the most goals in an English season, attained the most points over two seasons and be on the brink of winning the first every clean sweep of the domestic trophies without any understanding of importance, slow build ups and passing back all the time.

Just think how brilliant we could be if we sorted out how poor we are.
If you have watched it closely you could have seen it with your own eyes that there are a couple of games which city have played below their standards, which eventually has been won, draw or even lost because off it. The amount of goals and wins doesn't make the team resistance against some poinst of improvements. We almost draw the game against Burnley because of that slow build-up play in the first half.

Last edited:
I'll shoot it down as well if it helps?

Mendy, even when fit, hasn't looked the part this season.

More so after a few decent games he has not even made the bench for a few games due to his latest knock/reaction.

Not against Jesus starting but can’t see Sterling being left in the bench for this one.

All these people coming on here saying get a couple of goals up for halftime let's put the game too bed in the first, isn't going to happen. When was the last time we did that.?

Not for a while, which means we might be due one? ;-)

It could easily be a tight game (again) but you never know when a Chelsea-esque finishing masterclass is going to occur.

You could see the tension in most of our shooting on Monday night, like a golfer in contention going down the back 9!

Now that VK has broken his duck this season what odds a towering header from him or Aymeric on Sunday?

If you have watched it closely you could have seen it with your own eyes that there are a couple of games which city have played below their standards, which eventually has been won, draw or even lost because off it. The amount of goals and wins doesn't make the team resistance against some poinst of improvements. We almost draw the game against Burnley because of that slow build-up play in the first half.
Yeah I’ll take your advice
I’ll start watching them more.

i like this.
tall, experienced and steady at the back.
up front we are fast for going forward and closing down, good on the ball for possession, with multiple scoring threats.

Gundog was good overall on Monday but he was soft as shite in two tackles when Leicester were countering, he is needing strongly told that such an occurrence on Sunday is unacceptable.

I think Foden was slightly overawed by the occasion and the energy of Bernardo and Jesus is a good shout. Jesus looks like he is choking to get going....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.