Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

I'll be watching it. After these two games it'll probably be a drab 0-0. I want Spurs to win but I'll be relaxed about it.

If win the league, it won't bother me greatly who wins the CL. Can see pros and cons in relation to Spurs or Liverpool winning. I guarantee you lot wouldn't be so heavily in favour of Spurs if you lived down here. However, I think Spurs' name is on the cup due to the amount of fortune they have had. For years I have told the missus that Spurs are a lucky club.

Spurs, because them winning makes the cl feel more of a fluke and will diminish it just enough to make it tolerable. Champions of Europe? Yeah, ok...but no one would believe or claim they’re really the best team in Europe. On the other hand...

Spurs for me.

Not spent a bean in the summer and I can’t remember the last ‘greatest in the universe’ type signing they’ve made. It’s not exactly a shoestring club but they clearly won’t have gone out and ‘bought it’.

Much humbler managers and players.

Son is my favourite non City player.

And I don’t know a single Spurs fan in ‘real life’ so won’t have to listen to them droning on about winning it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.