Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Can't believe that one of these serial loser managers is gonna get lucky and win something ! I guess from a scum point of view they will want dippers to win cos otherwise Levy at some point is gonna have their trousers down if pooch is suddenly a chumps league winning manager. I hope that neither win it to be honest but thats not gonna happen it's going to be a long summer !

Liverpool will win as the final, unfortunately for Spurs, cannot be won on the away goals rule.

I hate spurs!! But over the last couple of seasons have grown a hatred for Liverpool I never imagined I could. I used to laugh at the rags dislike of them and put it down to rivalry etc nothing more, I get it now there the worse of the worse set of supporters you could ever meet!! So it's with a heavy heart I say spurs the better of two evils ?? I have just booked a night away on the 1st with the family in the countryside as I have no interest whatsoever with any of them or this corrupt competition
Boooooo

Last edited:
Let me just ask you this. How many plastic Spurs fans do you meet, in the general nature of things?

And now — how many Liverpool plastics? And they are always, but always, the gobbiest people in the pub sitting next to you, in my experience.

It's not a contest. But as between United and Chelsea, I won't be watching it. It's really a matter of supreme indifference. We've got our own fish to fry, and big ones too.

I wonder if the European teams are moaning that the extra money the English clubs can pay in wages and transfer fees is an unfair advantage, like the wankers over here do if we win anything.

liverpool
they've won it before so no big deal ,,but if spurs win we will look upon it as a massive opportunity missed..

My sentiments too.

I just think the outside pressure to win it next season will ramp up even more on Pep and City if Spurs win it this season.

In fact not just on us but everyone else too.

Especially considering they didn't bring one player in either window this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.