Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most energetic players in the league, apparently runs more and makes more sprints per game that Robertson. Sam Lee said City always prefered Chilwell to Robertson.

Personally think chilwell would be a great signing. If he was called chilinho would it be better?

No. Is he really better than Danilo? (Different sides I know) I’m not sure. Apparently does more sprints than any other player but doesnt have that frightening pace like a Walker. Has decent delivery but not a Mendy. Good passing but mostly safe.

He’s good. Not great. We should be going for great. Especially for the £50/60m he would command (from us). Personally wouldn’t be upset if we bought him but he would be a solid signing rather than an exciting one. I don’t see it being a great upgrade on Zinch and it isn’t an upgrade on a fit Mendy (fingers crossed)

Chillwell and Maguire? we have lost our minds
Not really if you didn't think Maguire looked the part on Monday then I was day dreaming, he limited Sergio all night & is a big unit, that drive up the left in the second half was class & Chillwell I feel we are in for him & if true then who are we to call Pep nuts???

We need English as Delph will be gone & Mendy is fucked.

It's my opinion if you don't agree then fair play it's your shout.

Not really if you didn't think Maguire looked the part on Monday then I was day dreaming, he limited Sergio all night & is a big unit, that drive up the left in the second half was class & Chillwell I feel we are in for him & if true then who are we to call Pep nuts???

We need English as Delph will be gone & Mendy is fucked.

It's my opinion if you don't agree then fair play it's your shout.
You have banged the chilwell drum for ages so fair play but the 2 of them are nowhere good enough for a team in for 4 trophies every season

You have banged the chilwell drum for ages so fair play but the 2 of them are nowhere good enough for a team in for 4 trophies every season
Look we have been so so lucky at LB we ain't going another season without a recognised International player & under £50m is good business & English.

The CB is a funny 1 with Nico going & Vinny looking like 1 year more with a coach job at the end of it??

That's 2 places, Garcia & Sandler will be 1 & I so hope we can pull off the De Ligt deal but I don't see it.
The next big fish is Bonuchi but that ain't happening, for me it makes sence Maguire will be added as LS centre back & gives Laporte rest with Stones & Vinny on the right.

4 are needed as proved this year.

Oh & Mangala will be gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.