Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many commentators will be talking about Chelsea's window and the players they have brought in and may bring in but remember the farcical way their season ended. Their defending was even worse than City in Pep's first season. And they've yet to address it.

Managers like OGS and Lampard have to produce this season. I think CFC have decent defenders individually but collectively they had some diabolical games at the end of the season that would have embarrassed the manager. Perhaps they think that they don't need to buy to improve. I know they're buying Chilwell but it's central defence that was the problem. If you think we were bad, they were far worse.

I thought their individuals were tragically bad tbh. Christiensen used to look a good prospect.

They need defending overhaul for sure.

IF they do get Stones, Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell thats a strong transfer window. And they already did really well imo with Werner and Zijech if they add Havertz wow...
Stones they will try loan or some very low 20m fee unfortunately imo.

IF they do get Stones, Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell thats a strong transfer window. And they already did really well imo with Werner and Zijech if they add Havertz wow...

Huge mistake if we allow Stones to potentially help a team over here imo.

If he gets his shit together he's absolute top class. If he doesn't he's still better than anyone elses 4th choice cb.

Yep, I think they have a change to fight for the title next season.

For 50m I don’t think that’s too bad.young English left back as well.

he’s better then Mendy for me. Chelsea need a centre back and a keeper. Pope was mentioned -he’d be class

The time to sign him was after the youth cup games against us in 2015 - there’s no value in signing him now, especially as his ceiling will simply be ‘good’.

Antonee Robinson has just gone from Wigan to Fulham for £2m - we should have signed him, and even loaned him out for the season to develop in the Premier League; very good homegrown leftback who’s got more ability than Chilwell, and will likely be moving on for at least 10x that amount over the next couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.