Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

I’m sure no one gives a fuck now but did anyone else think that their goal was a push (think it was on Zinchenko ). Wasn’t mentioned during the game So perhaps I saw it wrong.

Was great to win today and it sounds like Wolves were a bit unlucky not to get something at Klanield

First post so sure I'll get battered somewhere. Great Season will be complete when we beat Watford. If the Dips win the CL, will it take the gloss off what we have achieved? If I posted in wrong Thread let me know

Just got off FaceTime to my eldest shouting and screaming about the win.
Can’t believe we made it look so hard for the first 30 mins.

I’m eating a massive slice of humble pie now regarding Mahrez. I couldn’t believe he had been in the starting lineup. How wrong I was.
His goal was pure coolness, to turn inside onto his weaker foot on the edge of the area and smash it in proves his quality. I really hope he takes heart from this today and goes forward as did Bernardo. Can you imagine what that pair could do to the PL if they’re on the same page!!
Huge respect to the travelling blues today, your noise was immense. I’m sure the team appreciated it.
Celebrate, rest up and then prepare for the opportunity to be the first team in PL history to do the Domestic Treble.
Buzzing is an absolute understatement.

What a day!!!!
Klipperty was complimentary, but it looked like through gritted teeth.
Fuck them.
Dipper cünts.
He made up for that penalty miss, I'll tell you whut.

So, So proud! Win again next week and I can die a happy man.
Congratulations to the players and everybody involved with this incredible club.

Coming of age performance for us by Mahrez today. Phenomenal.

Gundogan phenomenal too.

Brilliant.

Can't wait to get home and watch it all over again tonight on motd!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.