United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny how gutted United fans are that Herrera is leaving. He’s bang average at best. All this stuff about him “just getting it” is laughable. Says a lot about their squad that people are lamenting his departure.
Definitely the most untalented Spaniard I've ever encountered.........

That banner will be the reason I will always hate those c**ts more than the dippers. I like taking the piss out of dippers especially today and the rest of the week and hoping Spurs will beat them. But the rags pinched Salford RLFC nick name named their ground after the cricket club, I hate them. So 32 points behind at that rate they are relegated in 2 years :-)

they really did rub our noises in it and laughed and laughed to a point it was painful and hurtful ??? and that banner was cruel

yes manchester city was a shamble of a club that was being run by people who knew nothing about the game and how to win silverware and we was on our knees, but the fan base stayed loyal and we never asked for much other than giving 100% and maybe win the derby now and again if we was in the premier league, but what them scum fans did with the banner was a step to far in my book

its on the other foot right now and many think at united it could not get any worst then 6th this season and 32 point gap between city and 31 from liverrpool ??? that's the real problem for united its not just city ??? i can put spurs chelsea and maybe arsenal in the bracket of in a better place right now so forget united being top dog anytime soon and the years will tic over and maybe we could see a banner at the etihad with a counter clock ??? it happens that fast

My united friend blocked me on snapchat

But I will fecking destroy him tommor at. School

Oles at the wheel

My sad rag mate who has three corporate tickets at the Rags said he refuses to Pay for them next season as they keep losing and they have gone up in price !!

He lives in Kent btw .......

The Rats are deserting

It’s going to get worse, at least in the short term, when the huge cleanout and rebuild comes.

Here’s hoping instead they keep chasing the Pogba’s and Sanchez’s on huge contracts to keep the mediocrity in full flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.