Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • You are joking Spurs have a far bigger support than City ! Go anywhere in the country and Spurs playing on tv and you’ll always find a fellow Yid ........only Utd, LFC, arse and possibly Chel could you do that .
    Of course City have had bigger attendees since they got a Free stadium , WHL was only 36,000 reduced to 30,000 during redevelopment . I guarantee over the next 5 years Spurs will have a bigger crowd than City .
    In our CL games at Wembley we often got between 75-88,000 fans , City would never get that , even against Barca or RM

Come on, 30,000 of those CL games at Wembry were tourists.

Balancing four competitions. If we'd had a substantial lead over Liverpool, we never would have rested players in the 1st leg for Palace.

In the Caraboo cup you played No one until the final , so basically you could rest half your first team
In the FA cup you should have lost to Swansea
In the CL you had one of the easiest groups , allowing you to concentrate on the league and even the quarters was against the 10th best German team , whereas we have played he Winners of Spain , England and Holland and at the time the leaders of Germany
I’m glad you won the league ( as we imploded and lost 13 games - but with a smaller squad of real quality , we can’t compete when Son and Kane miss 20 games and Winks out for 8 games .

In the Caraboo cup you played No one until the final , so basically you could rest half your first team
In the CL you had one of the easiest groups , allowing you to concentrate on the league and even the quarters was against the 10th best German team , whereas we have played he Winners of Spain , England and Holland and at the time the leaders of Germany
I’m glad you won the league ( as we imploded and lost 13 games - but with a smaller squad of real quality , we can’t compete when Son and Kane miss 20 games and Winks out for 8 games .
You’re loosing friends fast

Harry fucking Winks? Do me a fucking favour!

Where did you go for 3 years after posting twice?
And why didn’t you return until April 2019?
Also we don’t use anti Semitic terms on this board so your earlier post has been reported.

You are joking Spurs have a far bigger support than City ! Go anywhere in the country and Spurs playing on tv and you’ll always find a fellow Yid ........only Utd, LFC, arse and possibly Chel could you do that .
Of course City have had bigger attendees since they got a Free stadium , WHL was only 36,000 reduced to 30,000 during redevelopment . I guarantee over the next 5 years Spurs will have a bigger crowd than City .
In our CL games at Wembley we often got between 75-88,000 fans , City would never get that , even against Barca or RM
Bless.
Carry on, you may be relevant one day.

And over Xmas , you didn’t hear Poch moan that we had to play 4 games in 10 days , City did the same 4 games in 13 days and LFC in 14 , with a smaller quality squad , it’s hardly surprising we ran out of steam on the 4th game v Wolves
Haven’t we played ten games more than you?

And the point stands, you had a six day break before the first leg, we had two.

Now shut the fuck up, you’re making it very difficult to support Spurs in the final (which we all want to do) so stop being annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.