Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This attendance debate is tedious.

We get it all the time from WHU.

Personally I couldn't give a toss.

I'd rather be with 30k old school Yids than a 60k crowd including 30k tourists anyway.

It ain't the quantity it's the quality that matters.
Fair play to you - I think you have drawn a line under this. I'm certain this is how most supporters think (United, Arsenal and Liverpool aside)........

I'd rather be with 30k old school Yids than a 60k crowd including 30k tourists anyway.

Makes me laugh when I hear fans of other clubs ( especially Liverpool) calling us for empty seats , plastic club etc etc, have these clowns ever been to Anfield ? Fake choreographed ynwa bullshit , full to the brim with camera toting tourists ....the most plastic club in the country , for years Steven Gerard was the only scouser in the place ! Hope we never become like em as Manchester City ,despite our wealth, have a still largely working class northern fan base & I hope it remains that way. Yes David Beckham , we’re not UTD & we never ever want to be .

Still can't (and won't) warm to Spurs after they broke my heart in 1981. That being said; for the love of football, pretty please (with sugar on top), beat the entitled ones in Madrid. My hatred for Spurs can be put on the back burner. For one night anyway. All together now....

"Oh when the Spurs,
Go marching in,
Oh when the Spurs,
Go marching in,
I wanna be....."

That’s too Quick , we always sing it much slower , but louder .
I was in. Ajax , and still buzzing , only seen the game 3 times .
I know I’m biased , but it must have been one hell of a match and finish for the neutral

I'd rather be with 30k old school than a 60k crowd including 30k tourists anyway.

Cut out the inappropriate terminology please.You might find the word 'yid' acceptable but we,on this forum,do not.

Thank you.

So I for one am please that we’ve been drawn as the away team !!

You were drawn as the home team, however the security plans are dictating that the feral bunch of scouse twats can be better controlled using the opposite side of the stadium, thus you are being switched to the away end.

Where did you go for 3 years after posting twice?
And why didn’t you return until April 2019?
Also we don’t use anti Semitic terms on this board so your earlier post has been reported.

Please message me with what message I posted could ever be misconstrued as anti Semitic , I’d never do so .
As far where I’d been , just busy and forgot about being on this forum.
I’m on other forums too but more often than not I forget can’t be bothered with em , the worst one is The Red one, if you make a spelling mistake or criticise anything , you’re banned , so much for free speech
I do do like this forum , as its not full of arseholes , though why people wish to insult others , for stating facts I’ve no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.