Wembley Travel Plans - Underground strike suspended P4

Train.
Birmingham to Banbury and then Banbury to Wembley.
Change at High Wycombe on way back.
Get back to Birmingham at 5 past midnight.
Number 9 bus to Halesowen.
Back in house for 1am or fall asleep pissed up and wake up sunday morning somewhere in London

Is this tube strike still on ?
Tube maintenance and engineering strike, but not a Tube Drivers strike which I think means that there will be lines open as usual but there might be some trains that can't be put into service because they have not had the necessary checks i.e. a reduced service. Presumably nearer the time there'll be an a service update from London Underground. I'm expecting to use the Tube on the day, but obviously I'm going to check nearer the time.

08:30: percent Train from Edinburgh to Kings Cross.

Tube (if running) to Wembley. If not, walk to Euston and Overground to Wembley.

Check in at Novotel at Wembley.

Italian meal after match.

09:30 Sunday:Train back from Kings Cross to Edinburgh.

08:30: percent Train from Edinburgh to Kings Cross.

Tube (if running) to Wembley. If not, walk to Euston and Overground to Wembley.

Check in at Novotel at Wembley.

Italian meal after match.

09:30 Sunday:Train back from Kings Cross to Edinburgh.

7.30am from Edinburgh
Staying at some posh gaff in kings cross
2pm train home Sunday then get psyched up for hampden and stopping the rhebal treble treble

Just in case anyone cares :)

11:45pm flight to New York Thursday, 3 hour layover, flight into heathrow arrives 8pm Friday. Tube (hopefully) to Central London....sleep....tube to Wembley around midday. Backup plan is London overground via Clapham Junction. Couple of days in London and back on Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.