UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That us a very strongly worded defence that suggests we are prepared to take things as far as is required.

Even if we aren’t found to breach the FFP rules, we will NEVER get an apology in the media.
If we are, then that’s really foolish by those in the accountancy area.
Fisting inbound.

Don't think City are going to let that one go.

They've either lied about their source or broken the confidentiality of the whole investigation and dropped UEFA in it.

Either way it looks a lot better for us on paper.

Last edited:
Is someone able to provide me with a timestamp between City's statement and New York Times taking out attributing the entire article to a source familiar with the investigation?

Which came first?

Asking for a friend ;)

Whatever has been happening, this is a massive day in City's favour.

David Gill and Rick Parry stood down at their respective clubs years ago, does that make it any less pertinent or concerning as a prior relationship between Liverpool's owners and a newspaper which was its second largest stakeholder?

Is there anybody out there who doesn't believe people such as these retain contacts and previous alliances?

I think there's a difference between Parry/Gill as chief execs and still involved in the game at various levels, and the NYT as a shareholder.

I am not at all surprised that a major northeast US newspaper has links with a major northeast US sports group; I'd be a whole lot more surprised if they didn't. The NYT holding company also owned the Boston Globe which was sold to Henry of FSG in 2013 - I just don't see an issue in it.

So the New York Times have now removed the 'UEFA Sources' part of the article.

Don't think City are going to let that one go.

They've either lied about their source or broken the confidentiality of the whole investigation and dropped UEFA in it.

Either way it looks a lot better for us on paper.

Yes , after the brilliant statement by city today ...UEFA have really shot themselves in the foot

Skysports were right ....we have the best sports lawyers

I do sincerely hope that all these journalists who have such a strong moral obligation to report on City's financing and our "doping" will apply these standards to the World Cup when it's in Qatar in 2022. I hope they stand by their strong morals that they've harped on about all year. Somehow though, I doubt the ****s will miss an opportunity to go and watch the World Cup on an all expenses paid for trip.

Wankers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.