Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern being in for Leroy makes sense.

Be very surprised if anything happens this year, but next year with a year left or if he ran his contract down is certainly how they do their business.

I hope we can get him to sign, no doubt the club want him to we’ll have to see how it plays out.

Bayern can talk to him, but they won't pay anywhere near enough, either in transfer fee, or wages to Leroy.

Leroy is totally in the driving seat entering the last two years of his contract. City will want something sorted I reckon this summer regarding his future.

not looking good this one... the hug with pep, super responsive to fans on twitter, the txiki confidence rumor, no contract signed, no direct quotes, mahrez getting minutes... seems to be being handled professionally but i think he is probably on his way.
He won the league on sunday,he hugged everyone and made some fans day lol

Does not that suggest otherwise? As he is very happy here, if he was about to leave, then surely he would be subdued instead of buzzing basically.

Also what "txiki confidence rumour"?

I think If Mendy was on the mend this season and slowly back to his best, he would play even fewer games this season unfortunately. Still I hope these rumours are not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.