Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how Bayern acted towards us, with zero respect shown, when they bought Boateng. This makes me think no way in hell Bayern would keep it this quiet if this was correct. By all accounts Bayern still detest us. They would be shouting from the rooftops to the German press via leaks that he wants to leave City and join the mighty Bayern.

Might be just wishful thinking on my part but lets see. Leroy doesn't exactly seem like a guy who is about to leave either. Looks very happy.

100 million minimum. But Castles has put out a whole string of bollocks transfer stories in the past, so I don't trust him as much as some of you seem to.. I exposed him publicly on Twitter a few years ago and he had a long convo with me over direct message and he ended up blocking me lmao.

Has the potential to be as good as anyone.
Something must be up with him in training.
If he wants to go get as much as poss.
If he wants to stay good on him

I wouldn't like to see Leroy go, but I wouldn't be surprised. If we did sell to Bayern, I would hope that Kingsley Coman came to us as part of the deal. I thought he was very good for Pep at Bayern, but haven't seen much of him lately.

Sounds like he has a bad time with injuries of late. I know it is baseless speculation but I would prefer to take Kimmich as part of any deal, especially as he can play full-back and centre mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.