Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just clicked on the dipper thread haven’t been there since before the league win at 1939 pages.
Is it worth reading the other 114 pages to catch up, or just go straight to page 2053?

I do feel like I might miss a few classics by jumping the pages!
No basically the players were singing a song on the plane home and the snowflakes are up in arms

They’ve largely been irrelevant in England’s top division for 30 years. When big bad man united fell off its perch they assumed they would become top dogs once more.They didn’t give two shits about us before Pep rolled up.they will become irrelevant again when the German Ken Dodd fucks off-in the meantime let’s hope Spurs drive the final nail in their seasons coffin.
Have a second ‘like’ for the German Ken Dodd. Genius.

Luxury. The best I could manage was a glassful of sulphuric acid and a handful of hot gravel - if I was lucky.
I forgot to add that you also got a bread roll as well. I don't know Liverpool centre that well, so can't remember the pubs name but I bet some older blues would know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.