Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a response to this (singing on the plane) last night on Manchester City Banter page that sickened me, some dipshit dipper scum posting images of a plane crash and his wish for it to happen 'ASAP'. I'm not gonna reproduce it here (MCB is a closed group, so can't link in any case, but i did manage to find the dipper twats twitter page), it was just about the lowest place they could go, but they went there.

the scummiest part of liverpool's fan base really doesn't have any lows that it wont go to.

:(

That disgusting post is still on Twitter. Horrible.

Just clicked on the dipper thread haven’t been there since before the league win at 1939 pages.
Is it worth reading the other 114 pages to catch up, or just go straight to page 2053?

I do feel like I might miss a few classics by jumping the pages!

I particularly liked " Liverpool move into the new year seven points ahead at the top of the table and no team in Premier League history has been so far clear on New Year's Day and not gone on to win the title."
So Liverpool managed to set another new Premier League record...haha
CTID
And the only mention about City was to make the teams in the other stories look good

Just worked out why I now detest pool fans more than united. I know, I am a slow thinker. United's was always about their behaviour and the entitlement, like dippers but after many years of success I could understand the rags belief in their entitlement whist detesting them for it. The dippers on the other hand have no reasons to believe they deserve anything having been nothing but losers for 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.