2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Mendy has never proved himself a competent defender (good going fwd) but not sound when having to defend imo and with his injuries, is not likely to
Zin has a brilliant outlook but if you take the BT specs off and assess his defensive ability, there are many shortcomings

All IMO of course
To be fair Mendy's been looking more defensively sound since returning from his injury, but his knee problems keeps him out

I know Wan Bissaka is a converted Winger, but he isn't or couldn't have been a good one. I've watched him going forward, doesn't have the crossing talent nor the movement skills. He is fantastic as a recovery defender.

Have u ever seen walker try to attack? Every cross hits the first man or he tries to do a pathetic dink. Wan bissaka has years to improve, his offensive play isn’t that bad and his defensive qualities are so worth it. Also out of our fullbacks when Mendy is fit, walker is the more reserved fullback and wan bissaka is perfect for that role.

If we were to sell Sane we could be looking at something like £200 million in player sales this summer

Sane - £100 million
Otamendi - £25 million
Delph - £15 million
Danilo - £20 million
Mangala - £5 million
Roberts - £10 million

Then smaller fees for the likes of Harrison, Aleix Garcia, Manu Garcia, Barker, Ambrose, Fernandes, Moreno etc

If we were to sell Sane we could be looking at something like £200 million in player sales this summer

Sane - £100 million
Otamendi - £25 million
Delph - £15 million
Danilo - £20 million
Mangala - £5 million
Roberts - £10 million

Then smaller fees for the likes of Harrison, Aleix Garcia, Manu Garcia, Barker, Ambrose, Fernandes, Moreno etc

Yeah, I had a post on this thread a while back about all the players I thought we would sell, and I thought we would generate anywhere between £125m-£140m. But that was including Gundogan instead of Sane. If we sell Leroy and re-sign Gundo, I would say we'll generate anywhere between £200m-£225m.

Sane - £100 million
Otamendi - £25 million
Delph - £15 million
Danilo - £20 million
Mangala - £5 million
Roberts - £10 million

Not a chance we get those fees for Delph or Roberts. Mangala probably as well.

IF sane were to leave maybe we could get 60 mil+david alaba?

Not a chance we get those fees for Delph or Roberts. Mangala probably as well.

£15 million for an experienced England international who’s just won 5 trophies in two seasons would be an absolute bargain for a mid table team. And Roberts could still have a great career ahead of him if he makes the right move. Newcastle spent £12 million on Jacob Murphy a couple of years ago and I rate Roberts much higher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.