It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Who says they need to personally dislike each other? Plenty of people don't work well together for one reason or another. You don't need to be a body language expert to look at his minutes since around Feb and ascertain that "hey, maybe there's something up between the manager and our 23 year old worldbeater?".

I absolutely love Leroy, but if we were to bring in Rodri, Felix, and de Ligt, then he is for sure a goner. All three of those would break our transfer record on their own, so we would have to have a big money sale to facilitate it.

On a scale of Zero to Alex Jones, how tinfoil-hat am I being here:

Bayern is manipulating Der Speigel and UEFA to come at us with a transfer ban so that they get a free run at our 100M+ valued German youngster...

On a scale of Zero to Alex Jones, how tinfoil-hat am I being here:

Bayern is manipulating Der Speigel and UEFA to come at us with a transfer ban so that they get a free run at our 100M+ valued German youngster...
Jesus, the transfer ban has nothing to do with UEFA or our finances.

The point I'm making is...the reaction between him and Pep is contrary to your comment.You don't embrace another with such enthusiasm if there is an issue.
Man-Utd-news-Jose-Mourinho-Pep-Guardiola-893930.jpg

I just want to see a Rodri or someone of that ilk to have a quality replacement for Dinho, oh, and please Sane, stay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.