Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't like the fact that he is not very keen .he is young -22 so home comforts maybe

Shit articles like this do my head in
Covers both him staying and going
Put your cock on the block

Do you know who is the best at this
Duncan sad **** castles
Always leaves it with both options so he can say he bought it to you first
Example being sane may go or may stay de gea ditto Pogba ditto
Know fuck all these guys

It wasn't a snub,he had a very bad injury that the club was nursing him through and he felt he didn't wasnt to repay them by leaving then,it was put off to another window
Did you enjoy sunday?
Bizarre revisionist history. He absolutely snubbed us the first time round. All the contemporaneous reporting supports the idea that club had widely expected him to sign before an 11th hour change of heart. Here's Mullock from June 2016, which is as close to a press release as you're going to get on something like this:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-target-aymeric-laporte-8183842

Bizarre revisionist history. He absolutely snubbed us the first time round. All the contemporaneous reporting supports the idea that club had widely expected him to sign before an 11th hour change of heart. Here's Mullock from June 2016, which is as close to a press release as you're going to get on something like this:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-target-aymeric-laporte-8183842
Yes i know it was a last minute decision but one he explained later

Shit articles like this do my head in
Covers both him staying and going
Put your cock on the block

Do you know who is the best at this
Duncan sad **** castles
Always leaves it with both options so he can say he bought it to you first
Example being sane may go or may stay de gea ditto Pogba ditto
Know fuck all these guys

The problem is that these deals usually are on a knife edge. People are weighing up their futures, clubs are deciding whether to take money or not, agents are trying to push to the limit.

If someone is reporting something as 100% done at this stage of the summer, it's almost always bullshit.

Didn't Laporte snub us the first time of asking

As far as I remember he did.

And then signed new contract and raised his release clause.

In June 2015, Laporte extended his link until 2019 with a release clause of €50 million
13 June 2016, Laporte renewed his contract until 2020, with his buyout clause rising to an initial €65 million.

It wasn't a snub,he had a very bad injury that the club was nursing him through and he felt he didn't wasnt to repay them by leaving then,it was put off to another window
Did you enjoy sunday?

Fucking brilliant Karen.
Just got to finish the job on Saturday for the treble
Did you have great day?

Looking positive at the moment seems to have been a few movements in recent days looking at the recent reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.