Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I earn my corn, I've got my eyes peeled, got my spotters out by the private hanger

Effectively COPE is confirming that Rodri's agent communicated to Atletico that a club is prepared to pay the 70M clause and as Ruiz (Fairly reliable when it comes to Atletico) commented, the player wants to be economically valued so a matching offer would convince him to remain

Could be BS or could be the player/agent trying to leverage City's interest to improve his contract terms already - not sure how Cerezo (Atletico President) would turn this down considering they are already shedding big salaries anyway

Cerezo was also interviewed by COPE and he said this on Rodri:

Rodrigo es un jugador del Atlético, pero si mañana tiene una oferta y se quiere ir...

Rodrigo is an Atletico player but if tomorrow he has an offer and he wants to go...

Surely City would have pulled out of the deal if he was hesitating to come or using us to get better deal with Atletico. Though given we are desperate for DM, you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.