UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmmm...all a bit confusing...will be clearer in a few days I guess

I've thought for a while that the club statements always referred to financial irregularities, and never mentioned anything to do with deception allegations. I assumed this was for legal reasons, but I guess it comes down to how broadly you define the term.

No we can go through the Swis courts as well.

The CFCB is an Organ for the Administration of Justice and may impose disciplinary measures in the event of non-fulfilment of the requirements set out in the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations. Its final decisions may only be appealed before the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne. Importantly, the CFCB is competent to determine whether licensors (national associations) and licence applicants (clubs) have fulfilled the licensing criteria or the financial fair play requirements, and to decide on cases relating to club eligibility for the UEFA club competitions.

Reading the CFCB site it says the CAS will be the final decision so I don't think the club can take it any further

So we have Bolton just down the road who have run their club into the ground to such an extent that their employees are relying on food banks to get by. That’s fine I suppose. But these corrupt fuckers are hounding us a club that operates at 0 debt has regenerated a run down part of the city created jobs built the best campus in world football and now look unstoppable on the pitch..... ahh I see now it’s the unstoppable bit they don’t like and they’ll do everything they can to stop us for their precious little old boys club. Take em on city and show the world exactly what these horrible fuckers are bent greedy bastards!

N
Correct

I feel sure City will have anticipated this and have probably been gathering evidence over the past few years on the cartel and their relationship with UEFA.

Hopefully City are going go blow the whole stinking cesspit of corruption wide open

Popcorn anyone ?
Nah am more off a Cuban cigar-man..
15gzalk.gif

The CFCB is an Organ for the Administration of Justice and may impose disciplinary measures in the event of non-fulfilment of the requirements set out in the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations. Its final decisions may only be appealed before the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne. Importantly, the CFCB is competent to determine whether licensors (national associations) and licence applicants (clubs) have fulfilled the licensing criteria or the financial fair play requirements, and to decide on cases relating to club eligibility for the UEFA club competitions.

Reading the CFCB site it says the CAS will be the final decision so I don't think the club can take it any further

Not quite - the organisation cannot define the only route of legal action against itself. What it says is that it can only be appealed to CAS within the parameters of accepting that it has been fair and competent in its dealings and that the objection is just with the decision. If contending that this is not the case, then that's very different.

Possibly is from a sporting point of view but City look to be sending a very thinly disguised message that there are a number of other aspects to this potentially covered by Contract law, Civil Law and even possibly Criminal Law.

we should all have a vote on should we leave europe ( CITY VS EUROPE ) ?????

am getting right piss off ??? why are the media tv and other so hell bent on this witch hunt ??? any of the other big clubs in england would not be under the microscope and its the media, tv, and other clubs leading it ??? what as happen to lets defend our clubs and back them in europe because they are from england ???? are you saying united liverpool spurs arsenal chelsea would all be treated like manchester city in the media and tv BOLLOCKS its not just uefa here with the witch hunt its right across the board and united and liverpool are right at the top

THIS IS WAR ??? time to stand up to them even whistle blow on them with a dirty bomb ?? do what they are doing ?? plant something ?? are you saying united and liverpool and others are squeaky clean BOLLOCKS if we are going down take them with us ?? the game is truly fucked ?? and why somebody putting his own money into the game is so wrong ?? any other sport would be open arms and welcomed investment, even the whole MANCHESTER itself has been turned around by the investment ?? just look around manchester to see how well the investment has been, schools kids and people of manchester red and blue are benefiting them from the investment so how can that be so wrong ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.