UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This cnut has a real hard on for us lately ..

He's been at it all season. I have a theory that Geordie is saying all the things Lawrence(look at his smug little face) wants to say but can't, either because he's the host or he knows as a Liverpool fan it will instantly invalidate most of what he says as a bitter.

Its not "great detective work" really, we'd already done our own yesterday, and in fact there is plenty of reason to believe he is a Newport supporter. We have to have a valid reason for kicking people off the forum, and those decision are not taken lightly.

For reasons I won't go into we've left it open for him to respond at the moment, but that doesn't mean we have done nothing, in fact quite the opposite.

Very much this.

Now,if we can we get back to discussing the topic please.

I think the general consensus on here is we are getting more vindictive shit thrown at us than PSG
I’d love to know how you think that? From what I’ve seen and posted (and noticed the ‘likes’ they had received) when explaining how Uefa have gone after PSG only to fall flat at the CAS, the general consensus, to me at least, seems the opposite.

The 100 M€ valuation was clearly a "your sponsorship is to big, let's cut it in half and settle for 100 M and everyone is happy".
Then at the demands of Tebas and the cartel, and immediately after Neymar/Mbappé transfers, UEFA had to do something to calm their historical members. They used several external audit companies and put the "fair market value".

The third attempt though is already dodgier. It is the portuguese european judge (that i described as an hardliner earlier) who decided there was a manifest error made by the investigation team and asked them to restart a deeper investigation and put a bigger devaluation on those contracts.
https://www.ft.com/content/c4cec6a2-7ed6-11e8-bc55-50daf11b720d

It is quite telling that from 2014 to 2017 (and the exact moment PSg bought Neymar and Mbappé), UEFA had seemingly no problem with QTA fair market value.
Why is suddenly this contract made 7 years ago (and in the meantime, Qatar had reduced the initial 200 M given to PSG to 145 M) so sensitive according to you ?
The only incident that sparked their wrath was getting those galacticos signing from the old cartel.
You keep fighting the good fight mate.

He's been at it all season. I have a theory that Geordie is saying all the things Lawrence(look at his smug little face) wants to say but can't, either because he's the host or he knows as a Liverpool fan it will instantly invalidate most of what he says as a bitter.

There is only one reason that newcastle supporter acts like he does and blows smoke up the rags and the scousers and its £££££££££££££££ just like the bias media with there click bait shite! Dont watch it dont click on any of there bile click on every positive article you see about Manchester City.

Daft question perhaps. Are we state owned. As in do Abu Dhabi own us. As a lot of the shite thrown at us suggest we are. Obviously I understand the connection with the Sheik but is it correct to consider us state owned?

Daft question perhaps. Are we state owned. As in do Abu Dhabi own us. As a lot of the shite thrown at us suggest we are. Obviously I understand the connection with the Sheik but is it correct to consider us state owned?

No, is the short answer.

Its not "great detective work" really, we'd already done our own yesterday, and in fact there is plenty of reason to believe he is a Newport supporter. We have to have a valid reason for kicking people off the forum, and those decision are not taken lightly.

For reasons I won't go into we've left it open for him to respond at the moment, but that doesn't mean we have done nothing, in fact quite the opposite.

A bullshitter getting caught out is deemed great detective work to me. His suspicious first post had dipper written all over it.

Yeah, there are some vocal people defending PSG (they are overtly PSG fans like Pierre Menes or Riolo or Rothen). But as you say, they have to defend PSG, because PSG is always under attacks.
L'Equipe, to this day, is still banned from PSG buildings. And you bet they don't like it and don't miss a time to stick it to PSG in their papers.
In France, for example, City has a better image than PSG or should i said a less conflictual image. People like Pep and Premier League.
When PSG wins, it is normal and not worth anything since we are Qatar plaything and buying the league.
When PSG draws, it is almost a scandal.
When PSG loses, all hell gets loose. PSG is a laughing stock. Despite all their money, they are still useless.
PSG has no saving face, while City can say they won the PL. If City finishes 2nd, they can still say they had decent opponents.
Just compare the reaction around PSG, Bayern, Juve. The latter always win their league (8 and 7 in a row) but no one will disrespect their titles. When they lose in CL, they are not shamed as PSG are either.

This is one of the reason the club wants that Super Champions League.
Well I sympathise to an extent, particularly with the CL defeat this season. Unfortunately the French Ligue is not big enough yet to carry much weight and the CL is a lottery in the latter stages. I think PSG will win it in time, and then you will have your day. It is easy for PSG to stay top in French football so you can try and try again until you do it

A bullshitter getting caught out is deemed great detective work to me. His suspicious first post had dipper written all over it.
Thanks for your input, but we go a lot further than "had dipper written all over it".

Remember we actually have to approve posts for a while before you ever see them, and the majority of WUM's you never even see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.