UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny how they say Newcastle deserve the champions league for everything they’ve been through. Somehow they forgot City dropped to league 1 20 years ago, now we’re champions. Fucking hypocrites. That fat geordie wanker would be loving it if Sheikh Mansour taken over Newcastle.
He likes Troy Deeney. Says it all...

On 25 June 2012, Deeney was sentenced to ten months' imprisonment after pleading guilty to a charge of affray. He had kicked a man in the head during a brawl on 29 February 2012. He was released after serving almost three months of the sentence, after showing his remorse, and the fact that he was a first-time offender.

Incompetent or Targeted?

FFP for the 2nd time
Battered in the Street song
FIFA Investigation into Academy players
Premier League following the UEFA investigation

Now the observer is left with two thoughts:

1) City's management are serial cheats and incompetent to boot, or
2) for some reason the football club is being targeted.

When you consider City's footballing record, and our every day experience of the managers, then the conclusion is obvious.

I wonder what the assorted journalists who gathered at press conferences really think. Surely the story that should now be being penned is not City's misdemeanours but the organisation and entrapment of Manchester City by key parties in the game? I think someone will do this soon. I am sure City could give them some pointers.

This week's onslaught of bile and bitterness has an orchestrated feel about it. Encouraging outrage amongst the gormless is a c*nt's strategy but they're collectively too fucking thick to question anything they're being spoon-fed.

You need to get a dictionary and look up the word genuine.

Anyone should be allowed to post genuine posts on any forum but your 69 posts on red cafe have confused me somewhat. I couldn’t be arsed to go through them all so I’ve picked out three

4/4/19. (About City). “Leeds,Newcastle, Everton have much bigger following and are therefore bigger clubs for me.”

28/4/19. “Fecking embarrassing all the City love in here”

23/4/19. “Nah I’m a neutral with a slight leaning towards Liverpool if I’m honest. Mostly because feck City and their bottomless pit of cash ruining the PL.”

The last post is the one that really confused me when it’s put alongside your 1st post yesterday.

You slimey little fucking turd.

Top work!

You need to get a dictionary and look up the word genuine.

Anyone should be allowed to post genuine posts on any forum but your 69 posts on red cafe have confused me somewhat. I couldn’t be arsed to go through them all so I’ve picked out three

4/4/19. (About City). “Leeds,Newcastle, Everton have much bigger following and are therefore bigger clubs for me.”

28/4/19. “Fecking embarrassing all the City love in here”

23/4/19. “Nah I’m a neutral with a slight leaning towards Liverpool if I’m honest. Mostly because feck City and their bottomless pit of cash ruining the PL.”

The last post is the one that really confused me when it’s put alongside your 1st post yesterday.

You slimey little fucking turd.
That has to be some sort of record for likes, absolutely destroyed the little runt there mate. :)

Great detective work blue. I hope the mods have fucked off this bellend.
Its not "great detective work" really, we'd already done our own yesterday, and in fact there is plenty of reason to believe he is a Newport supporter. We have to have a valid reason for kicking people off the forum, and those decision are not taken lightly.

For reasons I won't go into we've left it open for him to respond at the moment, but that doesn't mean we have done nothing, in fact quite the opposite.

I found it difficult to believe that PSG faces the same degree of domestic hostility that City do. City literally have zero advocates outside the Etihad other than our own supporters. Domestic French football and media often defend them. I thought that when I was following the Mbapppe transfer. There are other big clubs in France but none really bigger than PSG. City have several powerful rivals and have an outrightly hostile media / football industry.

Perhaps it's no bad thing. City will never get complacent
Yeah, there are some vocal people defending PSG (they are overtly PSG fans like Pierre Menes or Riolo or Rothen). But as you say, they have to defend PSG, because PSG is always under attacks.
L'Equipe, to this day, is still banned from PSG buildings. And you bet they don't like it and don't miss a time to stick it to PSG in their papers.
In France, for example, City has a better image than PSG or should i said a less conflictual image. People like Pep and Premier League.
When PSG wins, it is normal and not worth anything since we are Qatar plaything and buying the league.
When PSG draws, it is almost a scandal.
When PSG loses, all hell gets loose. PSG is a laughing stock. Despite all their money, they are still useless.
PSG has no saving face, while City can say they won the PL. If City finishes 2nd, they can still say they had decent opponents.
Just compare the reaction around PSG, Bayern, Juve. The latter always win their league (8 and 7 in a row) but no one will disrespect their titles. When they lose in CL, they are not shamed as PSG are either.

This is one of the reason the club wants that Super Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.