Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing that he has a release clause. Otherwise that goal would have added another 10m+.

Shit atmosphere though. I was in January at the game there and if it wasn't to that small group behind the goal, it would be as in theater for most of the time apart from goals scored.

Boixos Nois

Everyone has their preferences, I was at the Liverpool 1st leg at Camp Nou and it was one of the best experiences I can recall but generally speaking attendance has been down under Valverde. Some attribute it to Neymar malaise but most see it for the poor level of attacking football bar Messi under the Basque coach (I fall into the latter group)

Really happy with what Xavi said but most cules acknowledge this in the streets, cabs etc. - the club has veered off the Cruyff path and are trying to course correct but it won't change much under Valverde

great goal.....losing to Levante....not having a great season

IMO Simeone and Atletico ran their course a few years ago but neither wants to split up just in case what comes next isnt better.

Since the second CL final loss they've been miles off. The problem is that their defensive football can only win la liga in a season where both Real Madrid and Barcelona are falling apart. If either one of them is running normally then Atleti are miles off. They've bought more attacking players but Simeone cant is them effectively. In the CL they parent treated like an inferior team anymore and aren't catching anyone by surprise.

There will be a total rebuild this summer woth half a dozen key players leaving and I'm not sure it will go well.

So that’s Countinho and Dembele without wages.

Barca are dicing with financial death how they are run at the minute! They have just taken a huge loan to pay transfer Payments and player wages! De Jong went there as city wouldn’t match his £300,000 a week offer from Barca.

Barca are dicing with financial death how they are run at the minute! They have just taken a huge loan to pay transfer Payments and player wages! De Jong went there as city wouldn’t match his £300,000 a week offer from Barca.

But I thought that @FCBarca says that they don't / don't need to pay exorbitant wages to get players to sign ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.