FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

What a bloody amazing day and even better win, we are absolutely incredible, i really cant believe how good we are!! I have had the best day ever :) had a shit couple of months.

Before i go, just wanna say, to the guy who was starting on a 15 year old and making him cry and his little sister cry because you was in his seat and saying you will throw him down the rows of seats and telling him to shut the fuck up, just because he told you that you was in his seat and calling his mum a woman.. really hope you enjoyed getting chinned off me and a few other city fans, hate absolute bellends who cause trouble!
517 by any chance ?

D63t-ftXsAAFQ1I.jpg
ooohhhh kaz, iv'e just shot my load! brilliant pic

Just in from yet another great day out watching us win (easily) at Wembley.

Did the Chiltern Trains route from Bicester today. Door to door in just over 3 hrs so can’t grumble at that. Had a few pints in the Ibis where I had the pleasure of meeting @EcclesBlue and then on to the Crystal Club (Mary D’s in London)-15 min was enough in there

Great 2nd half performance once KDB came on.

Felt a bit for Watford and fair play to their fans for the backing at 5-0 down.

Passed a load of the free coaches on the way back. Seemed to be making pretty good time.

This bloody Eurovision rubbish is delaying MOTD!!! Is it sponsored by bloody UEFA??

Just back after a couple of stops on the way. What truly a special day to round off a truly special season. What pure joy it is to follow this team with this manager. Looking forward to watching it all again tomorrow while basking in the warm glow of all we have achieved this year. Goodnight, fellow Blues. Sleep well.

Reactions: SVP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.