FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

I have only watched the highlights until tonight when I realised the whole build up and match was on the I player. Had a thoroughly enjoyable couple of hours or so reliving the whole day, without the stress of not knowing the result. At the game many of us felt the De Bruyne substitution was pivotal in wrestling back control from Watford,who were creating a few half chances at 2-0 and watching it again it was.

What a day, what a team, what a season.

I have only watched the highlights until tonight when I realised the whole build up and match was on the I player. Had a thoroughly enjoyable couple of hours or so reliving the whole day, without the stress of not knowing the result. At the game many of us felt the De Bruyne substitution was pivotal in wrestling back control from Watford,who were creating a few half chances at 2-0 and watching it again it was.

What a day, what a team, what a season.
I have just spent a very enjoyable 5 hours watching the whole buildup, match and post match analysis. A couple of things struck me: Jermaine jenus said some classics “city are too static”, “Watford have come with a game plan and it’s working” (lol!) and when doing the poznan there was a shot from behind the stand when it struck me how many younger faces were there. When we first did it a few years ago there used to be a lot of grey/bald heads! I guess a new generation of young blue fans are coming through the ranks which bodes well for the future of our support.

I have just spent a very enjoyable 5 hours watching the whole buildup, match and post match analysis. A couple of things struck me: Jermaine jenus said some classics “city are too static”, “Watford have come with a game plan and it’s working” (lol!) and when doing the poznan there was a shot from behind the stand when it struck me how many younger faces were there. When we first did it a few years ago there used to be a lot of grey/bald heads! I guess a new generation of young blue fans are coming through the ranks which bodes well for the future of our support.

Yes I chuckled at the comments of the pundits. We were patient and starting to dominate. Many of us in the stands thought it was just a matter of time, although Watford did look dangerous on the break. That was their only plan though, the break and hoofing it to Deeneys head.

I'm an old bugger myself these days but I was doing the Poznan and miss it. We lost a generation of young fans in our wilderness years but are slowly gaining more now.

Because, with all of the current media morass and maliciousness, I think we could all do with a reminder of how bloody good we are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.