Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

All things come to an end in life. You just have to look back and be glad of the good times. He'll be missed very much. What a legend.

The difference in respect between RAWK and RedCafe is staggering.

RedCafe putting rivalry aside and recognising Kompany as a 'great footballer and leader', 'club legend' etc. and RAWK, well I'm not going to spoil this thread with the utter disrespectful crap from there.

Let's not whitewash red cafe. Some very biased and man city hating rags there too. But I agree Rawk is a seriously deluded cult of festering cesspool of rat dung.

I reckon he could’ve stayed on, really upsetting news to wake up to this morning. Think this leaves us in a very difficult position as well. De Ligt is off to Barca and there aren’t really any top CBs around who are available. Really hope we don’t sign Maguire, he would be exposed in our system. Way too slow.

he always makes the right decisions hes gone out top of the game,the only sad bit is we wont see him smash the champions league trophy over gills head

Just read the news, & to say I'm stunned & gutted is an understatement. Kompany's statement made me well up inside.

Nothing beats the sight of Captain Kompany leading our team out, & into battle. I knew this day would come, but it still doesn't make today any easier.

The man is a true City legend & embodies our transformation from a laughing stock, into what many people are calling the best English football club team ever.

Thanks Captain, I will never ever forget what you've done for City...

He is so much more than a footballer. His veins run with blue blood. As we say in Yiddish he’s 100% a ‘mench’.

Eloquent, passionate and grounded. He was/is an absolutely perfect spokesperson for our club.

Not sure about using past tense. He hasn’t passed away.

It’s things like going to a pub and celebrating with fans etc that make him real. A captain for the people. A gentleman and a legend.

Alas time waits for no man or woman. We have had an incredible season and he’s had an incredible stint with us. This is not a time for tears. It’s a time to celebrate what this colossus of a man has brought to City- and all our lives.

The City machine will roll on. As one door closes another opens- and opens onto a brighter, more incredible future for us all. The foundations and passion that this man has laid down will be forever etched in the green green grass of our home.

He will always be a blue.

Thank you VK.

Let's not whitewash red cafe. Some very biased and man city hating rags there too. But I agree Rawk is a seriously deluded cult of festering cesspool of rat dung.

There's good and bad in all supporter groups including ours but there's no doubt that next to Liverpool United look pretty good. Not even a doubt in my mind I'd want United to beat Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.