Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

I reckon he could’ve stayed on, really upsetting news to wake up to this morning. Think this leaves us in a very difficult position as well. De Ligt is off to Barca and there aren’t really any top CBs around who are available. Really hope we don’t sign Maguire, he would be exposed in our system. Way too slow.
Way too slow is one problem, being shit is the other

I think we had an inkling that it was on the cards during the lap of honour after the Leicester game. Vinnie was very emotional, so it’s not a total surprise, but the way he’s been playing lately, I thought he might be given another year.

We all know nothing lasts for ever, but VK has been a part of the club for so long, it will seem a little strange to have him no longer around.

I wish him the very best in whatever he decides to do, but I’m sure he will be back at Manchester City before very long.

11 September will be another very emotional night.

Have to admit there's a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye.

The term legend does seem to do justice to what he means to us.

Gutted, a massive man who has guided us through these last 6/7 games of torture. Sorry to see him leave, every Blue possible should be at the parade tomorrow to honour this great man and this great team.

As stupid and as obvious as it seems, I've just realised we're on the cusp of the Old Guard of the New Revolution coming to an end!!

I think I've taken it for granted that Vin, David and Kun would be here in some capacity in the future.

The baton is about to be handed over as The Defiant Ones go walking quietly into the night.

Yes, it's obvious but it's also surreal for me.

Just hope we get players that learn to understand the club as they have and do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.