Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just reading on Twitter what this weirdo Delaney said last night.

For the benefit of those who didn't see it, he called the final 'a freak show' and went on to say 'anyone reporting on this (final) as it's a normal achievement and just a group of players pushing themselves to the limit in the way great sport should be, should be called out. This is a joke.'

Nothing short of disgraceful.

I wonder why he doesn’t write articles about Liverpool’s morals when they go to Dubai for warm weather training, as they disrespected the Fa cup to try and fail to win the league.

Why does he not call out the FA for the Fa cup being sponsored by Emirates? How about calling out Arsenal for being sponsored by Emirates and having naming rights for the ground? Fuck what about Real Madrid? Why aren’t fucking Lancashire cricket club being called out for sports washing and taking dirty blood money from the Middle East?

Just Manchester City who have just won 3 trophies, I wonder why?

I wonder why he doesn’t write articles about Liverpool’s morals when they go to Dubai for warm weather training, as they disrespected the Fa cup to try and fail to win the league.

Why does he not call out the FA for the Fa cup being sponsored by Emirates? How about calling out Arsenal for being sponsored by Emirates and having naming rights for the ground? Fuck what about Real Madrid? Why aren’t fucking Lancashire cricket club being called out for sports washing and taking dirty blood money from the Middle East?

On another Tweet he mentions Bolton and foodbanks!

Let's all be really honest about this now, if people didn't think that there was any agenda against all things city, that question put to Pep in the POST MATCH press conference (should be solely about the match) answers any doubts. It's not even subtle anymore and has been ramped up a good few levels since the league win last weekend (coincidence?), how the fuck would Pep know about any issues around Mancinis reign at the club 6 years previous, and even if Pep had received any payment for any consultancy work done outside his remit as head coach of MCFC (not CFG) then I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be illegal, creative but not illegal. Just my thought I could be wrong!

Or Liverpool being sponsored by Standard Chartered.

Last year UAE's trade with Europe reached 58€bn inc Swamp sponsorship by Commercial Bank of Qatar and Emirates NBD Bank of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.