2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

True and I've certainly nothing against him, that said if Muric & Bravo go we could be looking for a homegrown backup goalie.

I don't agree with this. We already know how important Ederson has been and we need a keeper who can play with his feet. We can't just chuck anyone in as back up in case Eddy gets injured just because they're homegrown.

I think we should put bids in for mane/ salah/ Arnold etc?? Have no intention of signing them!! Just wind the candle lighters up

I don't agree with this. We already know how important Ederson has been and we need a keeper who can play with his feet. We can't just chuck anyone in as back up in case Eddy gets injured just because they're homegrown.
I can't for the life of me see where I stated we could just chuck anyone in.

So it is looking like Vinny, Otamendi, possibly sane and silva if the rumours are to be believed. Guess bravo could be also on the way out too.

We already needed a left back and centre midfielder, so that could mean up to five in.

We also need to be mindful that we could be facing a transfer ban when aguero's contract is up, given Sergio's injuries maybe we can justify it. At least we have the revenues to justify it.

Pep has already said we won’t be getting a new lb, think we will get a hg centre back to replace Kompany and take Delphs spot in the squad and sign a holding midfielder hopefully rodri.

If gundogan signs a new deal then I can see fernandinho becoming the replacement for otamendi and moving to cb.

Guess Danilo leaving depends on whether we can get a new rb for a good price.

Anymore in will depend on sane leaving I would think which I personally think is very unlikely

I can't for the life of me see where I stated we could just chuck anyone in.

Okay but who would you suggest that is really good with the ball at their feet, that's homegrown and would want to come and be a back up? Pickford or Schmeichel won't want to back up and would cost a lot just to get them off their current team. Muric is a decent keeper, but Pep went with Eddy toward the end of the cup games because he believed teams would press high. Like I said if Eddy was to get injured the back up needs to be good esp. with his feet. Going for a homegrown keeper just narrows your options.

Pep has already said we won’t be getting a new lb, think we will get a hg centre back to replace Kompany and take Delphs spot in the squad and sign a holding midfielder hopefully rodri.

If gundogan signs a new deal then I can see fernandinho becoming the replacement for otamendi and moving to cb.

Guess Danilo leaving depends on whether we can get a new rb for a good price.

Anymore in will depend on sane leaving I would think which I personally think is very unlikely
Hermoso is young and promising, Spanish just as pep. He's great at both CB and LB. The only issue is that Real Madrid have a buy back clause, so we'll probably have to deal with Real if we want to buy him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.